Be sure to check out the SCRA Resources page, as we’ve added some new listings supplied by readers of the site.
Also, don’t forget to join in on the conversation on the SCRA Forum!
Let’s get down to business and take a look at some intriguing stories from around the Internet over the last week:
- Fourth and 140 takes a good look at the University of Miami athletic department’s twitter approach.
- IPR took a look at some top-notch social media research from the past year.
- Social Media helps college presidents reach new audiences (duh!).
- More and more people are using the “Favorite” button on Twitter, says the Wall Street Journal.
- A nice social media account map by Radford University athletics.
- Another example of a high school attempting to codify social media rules for athletes.
- Forbes Magazine talks about Twitter Amplify and the effect it may have on the sports business.
- College coaches are starting to figure out that this Twitter stuff may not be so bad after all.